||A tool to check, edit and merge differences between 2 or 3 files
- compares and merges two or three text input files or directories,
- shows the differences line by line and character by character(!),
- provides an automatic merge-facility,
- has an editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts,
- provides networktransparency via KIO,
- has options to highlight or hide changes in white-space or comments,
- supports Unicode, UTF-8 and other file encodings,
- prints differences,
- supports version control keyword and history merging.
Screenshots showing merge operations are available on the project's home pages
The KDiff3 Handbook gives a detailed description of activities, in html form.
This page was last modified on 21 September 2010, at 19:13. This page has been accessed 9,061 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.