- Like: Setting in/out points for a clip, then dragging it from the _clip monitor_ (not project tree) to the timeline adds the selected section only
- Or: Timeline zoom by vertical drag on the ruler (if enabled in settings)
- Clip monitor settings like frame dropping
Please add more points that make sense.
Tips & Tricks
- You can advance and retard the clip in the project monitor by rotating the mouse wheel when the pointer is over the timeline ruler or over the project monitor
- You can advance and retard the clip in the clip monitor by rotating the mouse wheel when the pointer is over the clip monitor
This page was last modified on 20 September 2013, at 18:51. This page has been accessed 5,958 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.