Check these pages:
[KDE 4.6 feature plan]
[4.6 Release schedule]
Archive_Test1 - begins a set of pages for testing the effects of moving pages to the Archive namespace
- If a page is archived with a redirect in place, the page name survives, and the page automatically redirects.
- Any links in such a page continue to be blue (active) links.
- Because the original page name survives, it will always be counted in any DPL report.
- When a page is archived without a redirect the page name is freed up, appears entirely as an empty page, reusable as any other empty page.
- Any page that previously linked to it will see a red (empty page) link.
- The link from the original page is therefore broken and it will be necessary to guess the URL or search for it.
- Where pages are not likely to be needed much in future, such as the old-style translations, the advantage is that the pages that have been archived can easily be excluded from reports, giving more accurate results.
- __NOINDEX__ on the page suppresses search spider visits and results in a new category, Category:Noindexed pages
- Category:Noindexed pages is strange, though, as only one of this set of pages is included, yet all four bear the category statement.
Following a particular language
Q: Is there any way to review the translation process by some particular team?
A: You can use an Atom feed and your favorite feed reader (applet, widget). Example: http://userbase.kde.org/w/i.php?translations=only&trailer=%2Fuk&title=Special:RecentChanges&feed=atom
Subpages of User:Annew
Translation stats Graph of translation stats
This page was last modified on 17 July 2012, at 19:34. This page has been accessed 28,496 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.