|19:34, 31 October 2010||Caig||New reply created||(Reply to Apologies)|
|19:22, 31 October 2010||Annew||New reply created||(Reply to Apologies)|
|17:48, 31 October 2010||Caig||New reply created||(Reply to Apologies)|
|13:00, 30 October 2010||Annew||New thread created|
A few days ago we improved the structure of the Kopete pages so that they fitted other application page structures. Today I realised that two of the old pages had got into the Translate system by mistake. One I caught before anyone had worked on it. The other was Kopete_Firewall. I started on copy-and-paste putting your translation into the correct Kopete/Firewall, but then got an Edit Conflict. It appears that you got there at exactly the same time.
I'm really sorry that my mistake caused you extra work.
Don't worry! No problem! Only a copy and paste work and for few strings. Instead I'm sorry for the edit conflict...usually I check recent changes very precisely.