|21:45, 22 November 2010||Gallaecio||New reply created||(Reply to Changes to Galician Category names)|
|17:16, 22 November 2010||Annew||New thread created|
Hi :-) I see that you have changed the names in the list of categories. There is one problem with this - there will be some pages that had already been given the older category names. Fixing the problem is not hard, but tedious. You need to get the old list of names (probably from History) then pull up the associated category page (http://userbase.kde.org/Category:category-name) and every page that is listed must have its category name changed to the new one. When no pages are left, the old category page must be deleted. The new page will of course be created automatically the first time you use the new name, but you will need to add the simple description of what is found on that page (look at the English category page for an example).
Thanks you for the information :) I hadn't think about that, but luckily the four category names I changed hadn't been yet created. Anyway, if I change any other category translation (which I hope not) I'll try to remember to check that and do the needed changes.