This page is a translated version
of the page Kdenlive/Manual/Introduction
and the translation is 25% complete.
Kdenlive é um acrônimo para KDE Non-Linear Video Editor.
É um software livre (GPL licensed) dirigido principalmente para a plataforma GNU-Linux. ELe também funciona no BSD  e MacOS, uma vez que se baseia apenas em componentes portáteis (Qt e MLT framework).
Non-linear video editing is much more powerful than beginners' (linear) editors, hence it requires a bit more organization before starting. However, it is not reserved to specialists and can be used for small personal projects.
Through the MLT framework, Kdenlive integrates many plugin effects for video and sound processing or creation. Furthermore Kdenlive brings a powerful titling tool, a DVD authoring (menus) solution, and can then be used as a complete studio for video creation.
Video editing features
- Multitrack edition with a timeline and virtually unlimited number of video and audio tracks, plus facilities for splitting audio and video from a clip in multiple tracks
- Non-blocking rendering. You can keep working on a project at the same time a project is being transformed into a video file
- Effects and transitions can be used with ease, and you can even create some wipe transitions of your own!
- Simple tools for easy creation of color clips, text clips and image clips
- Automatic slideshows creation from pictures directories, with crossfade transitions among the images
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts and interface layouts
- ↑ Berkeley Software Distribution
This page was last modified on 4 March 2016, at 18:30. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.