An Al.chemy inspired brush-engine. Good for making chaos with!
- This makes the outputted contour jaggy. The higher the speed, the jaggier.
- Smoothens the output contour. This sows down the brush, but the higher the smooth, the smoother the contour.
- This displaces the shape. The slow the movement, the higher the displacement and expansion. Fast movements shrink the shape.
- Winding Fill
- This gives you the option to use a 'non-zero' fill rules instead of the 'even-odd' fill rule, which means that where normally crossing into the shape created transparent areas, it now will not.
- Hard Edge
- Removes the ant-anliasing, to get a pixelly line.
This page was last modified on 31 March 2015, at 17:29. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.