Yep, we need to replace them one day before designers created a new iconset (radically different from the previous one). ;)
It's our work. Users should know about modern KDE design. Other wikis already did it. ː)
I can't find the way how to do this actually. And also wanted to know other members' opinion. ː)
- Find an image file that you want to change (e. g. Kde.png)
- Go to https://userbase.kde.org/File:Kde.png
- Click on Upload a new version of this file
- Click on Select file
- Choose file, click Open
- Click on Upload file
I have some troubles using this method. The following warnings are appearing and uploading stopsː
- Could not read or write file "mwstore://local-backend/local-public/9/90/Kde.png" due to insufficient permissions or missing directories/containers.
- Could not store file "/tmp/phpMQmI1V" at "mwstore://local-backend/local-public/9/90/Kde.png".
Ok. There must be a bug (as I cannot update the file either). I have already asked webadmin to fix it.