Hello Claus, I tried to translate a paragraph on the page https://userbase.kde.org/Akregator into German. But somehow my changes are not saved. I saw that the translation GUI has changed since the last time I did translations. I guess I'm missing something. Best Regards, Sordon

12:40, 14 March 2016

Hi Sordon,

sorry, due to the massive spam amount we were fighting with we disabled the writeapi on mediawiki for normal users. Unfortunately this is needed for the translate extension to work, and it was also disabled for translators, due to inheritance rules of the access list. This has been fixed, the translator group explicitely got writeapi rights.

09:51, 15 March 2016