MediaWiki API help
This is an auto-generated MediaWiki API documentation page.
Documentation and examples: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API
- This module requires read rights.
- This module requires write rights.
- This module only accepts POST requests.
- Source: Liquid Threads
- License: See link
Allows actions to be taken on threads and posts in threaded discussions.
Thread IDs or titles to act on.
- Separate values with |. Maximum number of values is 50 (500 for bots).
The talkpage to act on (if applicable).
The action to take.
- One of the following values: markread, markunread, split, merge, reply, newthread, setsubject, setsortkey, edit, addreaction, deletereaction, inlineeditform
A "csrf" token retrieved from action=query&meta=tokens
- This parameter is required.
The subject to set for the new or split thread.
If applicable, the reason/summary for the action.
If merging a thread, the ID or title for its new parent.
The text of the post to create.
On post and reply methods, the top-level thread after the change will be rendered and returned in the result.
Overrides default behaviour as to whether or not to.
Specifies the timestamp to which to set a thread's sort key. May be "now".
Specifies the signature to use for that post, instead of the default.
Specifies the type of reaction to add.
Specifies the value associated with the reaction to add.
For getting inline edit forms, the method to get a form for.
- (no description)
Field from the ReCaptcha widget