This page describes how to use the Plasma Next desktop using the keyboard.
Accessing the application launcher
- Alt+F1 opens the K-Menu Application launcher just fine.
- Alt+D is for configuring the Application launcher doesn't work but brings up KRunner.
- TODO how to put the focus on the system tray
- TODO moving to the next element in the tray
- TODO opening the menu of a tray icon
- TODO menus that exists, notifications
- Ctrl + number switches to a virtual desktop. Use for example Ctrl+1 to access the first virtual desktop.
- Configuring virtual desktops: TODO
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.