Difference between revisions of "Dolphin/el"
(Created page with "Dolphin")
(Created page with "Ο αφοσιωμένος στη χρηστικότητα διαχειριστής αρχείων")
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 21:55, 23 September 2012
|Ο αφοσιωμένος στη χρηστικότητα διαχειριστής αρχείων|
At first look, this is a simple file manager, but it has many talents. Some features include:
- Split windows - view and use two directories at the same time
- Viewing attributes can be set (and remembered) independently for each window
- Tabbed browsing
- Use the optional informational panel on the right
- Or elect to have essential attribute information displayed in the window
- Use 'breadcrumb' navigation for speed
- One-click change to editable navigation bar
- Add Folders panel for traditional navigation
- Add a terminal in the directory you are currently browsing
- Many functions controlled by keyboard shortcuts
Hints, Tips and Troubleshooting
- Problem: Dolphin's menu entries and/or don't have any options. Nepomuk is enabled in System Settings.
- Solution: Rename the folder ~/.kde4/share/apps/dolphin (in some distros it will be ~/.kde/share/apps/dolphin) and restart dolphin. This will purge your dolphin customizations but the entries should be back. If everything works as expected you can then delete the folder. This happened to me after an upgrade from KDE 4.4 to 4.5
File management, file manager, file browser, tags, metadata, Nepomuk
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.