(Corrected a typo)
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Revision as of 19:07, 29 November 2009
|Dragon Player is a simple interface for playing movies or music|
DragonPlayer is the default movie player of KDE4. It was previously known as Codeine.
- Simple interface
- Resuming videos: Starts playing a video where you were watching it last time
- Support for subtitles: Automatically loads subtitles with the matching name
- Video display settings (brightness, contrast)
- Due to using Solid and Phonon DragonPlayer is independent of any multimedia framework or hardware abstraction layer
- Supports playing CDs and DVDs
- Select 'Play Disk' and your music begins. No distracting playlist, just sound.
- 'Play File' opens a dialogue to allow you to find and play single files. A playlist can be built, but this isn't the primary function.
Official website: http://www.dragonplayer.net
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.