||Filelight creates an interactive map of concentric segmented-rings that helps visualize disk usage on your computer
Filelight allows you to quickly understand exactly where your diskspace is being used by graphically representing your file system as a set of concentric segmented-rings. You can use it to locate hotspots of disk usage and then manipulate those areas using Konqueror, Dolphin, or Krusader.
- Can scan local, remote or removable disks
- Configurable color schemes
- Handy file system navigation by mouse clicks
- Full information on files and directories on hovering
- Files and directories can be copied or removed directly from Filelight context menu
The Handbook is available from here.
This page was last modified on 24 June 2011, at 07:17. This page has been accessed 3,680 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.