Revision as of 13:32, 15 December 2018 by ChristianW (Created page with "JuK fait partie du package KDE Multimedia. Fonctions disponibles")
|Juk est un jukebox audio.|
JuK fait partie du package KDE Multimedia. Fonctions disponibles
- Collection list and multiple user defined playlists
- Ability to scan directories to automatically import playlists and music files on start up
- Dynamic Search Playlists that are automatically updated as fields in the collection change.
- A Tree View mode where playlists are automatically generated for sets of albums, artists and genres.
- Playlist history to indicate which files have been played and when.
- Inline search for filtering the list of visible items.
- The ability to guess tag information from the file name or using MusicBrainz online lookup.
- File renamer that can rename files based on the tag content.
- ID3v1, ID3v2 and Ogg Vorbis tag reading and editing support (via TagLib).
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.