|KFileReplace is an utility to search and replace strings.|
KFileReplace is an application used to search and replace a list of strings in a file tree. The strings may be literal or Qt-like regular expressions. There are also other options to tune your search.
- Recursive batch search and replace in files of multiple types
- Search and replace in files by size, date, or owner
- Case-sensitive search
- Configurable text encoding
- Ability to save and load string lists
- Search and replace with regular expressions and embeddable commands (you can even use the bc calculator inside the expression)
- Full statistics of the replace session
- Ability to create backup copies
- Ability to create search and replace report file
The Handbook is available from here.