|| All the tools you need to create a custom icon
KIconEdit is an application with just one purpose - to create custom icons.
- Rectangle, circle and elipse tools, outline and filled
- Rectangular and circular selection
- Line and Freehand drawing
- Colour picker, flood fill and eraser.
- Can create template size or custom size icons
- Reads and saves a wide range of bitmap formats
- Rapid conversion to greyscale
- Resize of icon is possible
- Undo and redo on many functions.
You should first try [by means of your distribution]. If your distribution does not contain KIconEdit, here is how you can install it. This description is based on SUSE Linux 11.4:
yast -i libkde4-devel cmake subversion make gcc-c++
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics
cmake . && make -j8 && make install
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.