|KMLDonkey is a cross-platform peer-to-peer downloader.|
- Runs on Linux and Windows
- Can handle multiple threads simultaneously
- Can import eDonkey or eMule downloads
- Integrates with several Linux browsers
- Can be registered in Windows to work with Internet Explorer
- Can be used with traffic-shaping tools
- Can handle several security options
Visit the Project Page for detailed descriptions of these issues.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.