|Control all your audio channels|
- Quick volume check
- One-click access to Master volume channel
- Full control of all available channels
- All access is through the icon in your System Tray . Hover over the icon, and you see the current volume setting.
- Click on the icon, and you have access to the Master channel, where you can quickly raise or lower the volume, or mute it if the telephone rings.
- From that same display, click the Mixer button, and you have access to all configured channels, to adjust each one to your taste. The channels you see will depend upon the capabilities of your soundcard. This image is from a laptop with Intel ICH6 sound.
- Your card may have capabilities that you can't see in that view, so while you have it open, click . Now you can see all the possibilities, and choose which ones should be visible in your mixer window.
This page was last edited on 13 September 2020, at 13:46. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.