|KMyMoney is a Personal Finance Manager from KDE. It operates in a similar way to MS-Money. KMyMoney supports different account types, categorization of income and expenses, reconciliation of bank accounts, and QIF import/export.|
Homepage of Application http://kmymoney.org Authors and Developers Members List Downloads Download Pages
Please refer to https://kmymoney.org/support.html
Read the online manual here.
Some nice things users have said about KMyMoney:
Copyright and Licence
Copyright (c) Thomas Baumgart, 2005 Licensed under GNU Free Documentation License
The project currently has no costs, and therefore has not setup a unified way to collect donations. Each individual developer provides a way to receive donations, which will be used project-related or for leisure (which, in turn, helps the project. After all, a happy developer writes better code, right?).
Amazon wishlists (in different countries):
- Germany http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/registry/1T19RN6RY4ABL/ref=wl_s_3/028-8003588-2510945
- US https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/16YBVTHXIEQTA/
- UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/20HV5VJTTY5H0
- France http://www.amazon.fr/gp/registry/3C6RM5PN3X2KS
- Donate through PayPal to [email protected]