|| KNode is your usenet mail reader.
This straight forward, full-featured news reader is provided by KNode, the default news reader from KDE. It is equipped with all features you would expect:
- GNKSA compliant
- supports multiple news servers
- signing emails and newsarticles
- reading and composing of MIME multipart messages
- inline display of attachments (text and images)
- supports all international character sets
- powerful search and filter functions
- spell checking
- supports full scoring
- drag 'n' drop between groups and archive folders
- and much more
- A Tutorial is available, KNode for Mailing Lists
This page was last modified on 30 June 2011, at 15:33. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.