Difference between revisions of "KNode/ru"
(Created page with "KNode")
(Created page with "Чтение сообщений Usenet")
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|[[Image:Knode_news.png|thumb|265px|Usenet]]|| '''KNode is your usenet mail reader.'''
Revision as of 15:46, 30 June 2011
|KNode is your usenet mail reader.|
This straight forward, full-featured news reader is provided by KNode, the default news reader from KDE. It is equipped with all features you would expect:
- GNKSA compliant
- supports multiple news servers
- signing emails and newsarticles
- reading and composing of MIME multipart messages
- inline display of attachments (text and images)
- supports all international character sets
- powerful search and filter functions
- spell checking
- supports full scoring
- drag 'n' drop between groups and archive folders
- and much more
- A Tutorial is available, KNode for Mailing Lists
This page was last edited on 30 June 2011, at 15:46. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.