|KWordQuiz is a tool that gives you a powerful way to master new vocabularies. It may be a language or any other kind of terminology.
It is part of the KDE Education Project.
KWordQuiz is the KDE version of the Windows program WordQuiz. If you have just switched to KDE/Linux you can use all files created in WordQuiz with KWordQuiz.
- Easy to use
- Five different practice modes
- Flashcards and Quiz types
- Several Vocabulary documents formats supported
You can find files with vocabulary and other content following these links:
- KWordQuiz files on the author's website: browse...
- Old formatted but still usable files on the KDE Education Project website: browse...
- Files in the current format on the KDE Education Project website: browse...
- KWordQuiz files on kde-files.org: browse...
- Thanks to Linux Magazine, the KWordQuiz article KTools - KWordQuiz - Make vocabulary training fun is now available online. The article is available as a PDF and can be downloaded and printed for private use without charge.
- KWordQuiz on the author's website