|KWordQuiz is a tool that gives you a powerful way to master new vocabularies. It may be a language or any other kind of terminology.|
It is part of the KDE Education Project.
KWordQuiz is the KDE version of the Windows program WordQuiz. If you have just switched to KDE/Linux you can use all files created in WordQuiz with KWordQuiz.
- Easy to use
- Five different practice modes
- Flashcards and Quiz types
- Several Vocabulary documents formats supported
You can find files with vocabulary and other content following these links:
- KWordQuiz files on the author's website: browse...
- Old formatted but still usable files on the KDE Education Project website: browse...
- Files in the current format on the KDE Education Project website: browse...
- KWordQuiz files on kde-files.org: browse...