|Rapid Application Development|
KEXI is a visual database applications creator. It can be used for designing database applications, inserting and editing data, performing queries, and processing data. Forms can be created to provide a custom interface to your data. All database objects – tables, queries, forms, reports – are stored in the database, making it easy to share data and design.
- Full visual designers for tables, queries, forms and reports
- Running queries, support for parametrized queries
- Supports SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server databases
- The only multiplatform graphical tool importing data from MS Access databases
- Supports query design in dedicated SQL view
- Designing and displaying relational data using combo boxes (lookup columns)
- Direct data entry or import using CSV format
- Locked down User Mode, allowing you to switch off all commands related to editing your project's design
- Many more features
Documentation, Tutorials and Samples
- Follow the project on Twitter or facebook.
- KEXI - Data(base) Environment, Universal Data Layer for KDE (Akademy 2006)
- KEXI: Introduction for KDE Contributors (2nd Calligra Sprint, 2011)