|Rapid Application Development, for handling your database needs|
- Full visual designers for tables, queries and forms
- Running queries, support for parametrized queries
- Supports query design in dedicated SQL view
- Designing and displaying relational data using combo boxes (lookup columns)
- Direct data entry or import using CSV
- Locked down User Mode, allowing you to switch off all commands related to editing your project's design
- Many more features
Read more and see many more screenshots on the project's pages.
Documentation, Tips and Tutorials
This section is under construction
- Documentation: http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/koffice/kexi/index.html (outdated, for 1.1 but mostly the main window GUI differs, other things are nearly the same)
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.