Kexi/Handbook/Building Simple Databases
To learn the basics of Kexi, you could build a simple database utilizing most elementary Kexi's features. To make things simpler, advanced database design topics will not be covered here.
Start by creating a new empty Phone Book.
Having a new empty database project, perform the following steps:
- Design database tables. Read the section called “Designing Database Tables”.
- Enter data into tables. Read the section called “Entering Data Into Tables”.
- Design database queries. Read the section called “Designing Database Queries”.
- Design forms. Read the section called “Designing Forms”.
- Use forms to enter data. Read the section called “Entering Data Using Forms”.