||Khipu is an advanced Mathematical function plotter application of KDE Education Project. Mainly , it has the following features:
- Khipu can draw any 2D and 3D plots supported by Analitza.
- User can save their work in .khipu file and later he/she can restore the work
- If khipu is closed accidentally , the autosave feature will let the user to restore the unsaved work of the previous session.
- User can add the plots from the files known as Plot-Dictionary file (.plots files). These files contain the name and equation of the plot. So, user does not have to type a big equation rather , he/she can plot the function from its name.
- User can save the plots as PNG image and also take the snapshot of the plots into the clipboard.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.