|Kiten is a Japanese reference tool.|
It is part of the KDE Education Project.
- Search with English keyword, Japanese reading, or a Kanji string on a list of EDICT files.
- Search with English keyword, Japanese reading, number of strokes, grade number, or a Kanji on a list of KANJIDIC files.
- Comes with all necessary files.
- Limit searches to only common entries.
- Nested searches of results possible.
- Compact, small, fast interface.
- Global KDE keybindings for searching highlighted strings.
- Browse Kanji by grade.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.