Difference between revisions of "KolourPaint/ja"
(Created page with "KolourPaint")
(Created page with "'''簡単に使える KDE のペイントアプリケーション'''")
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
|[[Image:KolourpaintMisty.png|thumb|265px]]|| '''KDE '''
Revision as of 21:10, 9 October 2010
|簡単に使える KDE のペイントアプリケーション|
KolourPaint aims to be a painting application for the user that has "average" needs. It keeps a simple and clean interface, with all the tools expected.
- Full set of tools for line, brush and spray painting, shape creation and text addition.
- Range of selection tools.
- Choice between Opaque and Transparent selections.
- Undo, Redo and Clipboard support
- Colour Similarity support - fill those dithered areas
- Draw transparent icons and logos on a checkerboard background
- All tools can draw in the Transparent Colour
- Autocrop support
- Many image effects including Balance, Scaling, and Rotation.
- Open and save many image formats, including PCX (with preview)
- Can control your scanner - scan directly into canvas.
and much more.
This page was last edited on 9 October 2010, at 21:10. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.