Konversation is a user-friendly Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client, giving you access to a large number of chat rooms dedicated to all manner of topics, including user support for KDE and most distributions. While ideally suited to users new to IRC, it also provides many powerful features for advanced IRC users, allowing you to gently grow your IRC chops during use. Tight integration with KDE, including support for connecting users in chat rooms to KDE Addressbook entries, makes for the best possible IRC experience for KDE workspace users.
- Easy management of multiple IRC user identities.
- Multiple server connections.
- SSL support.
- Per-channel encoding settings for international users.
- File transfer support.
- Auto-away support.
- Bookmarking support.
- On Screen Display for notifications.
- KDE Addressbook integration.
- Collaborative drawing (think "multiplayer KolourPaint").
- URL logger.
- Auto-replace in incoming and outgoing messages.
- Various bundled scripts, e.g. a "now playing" one.
- Configurable theming.
- Flood protection.
- Blowfish encryption support.
- All releases in source form
- Retrieve and build the latest development code
- Distribution package information
Internet Relay Chat, IRC client, chat, communication, extragear