Konversation is a user-friendly Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client, giving you access to a large number of chat rooms dedicated to all manner of topics, including user support for KDE and most distributions. While ideally suited to users new to IRC, it also provides many powerful features for advanced IRC users, allowing you to gently grow your IRC chops during use. Tight integration with KDE, including support for connecting users in chat rooms to KDE Addressbook entries, makes for the best possible IRC experience for KDE workspace users.
- Easy management of multiple IRC user identities.
- Multiple server connections.
- SSL support.
- Per-channel encoding settings for international users.
- Bookmarking support.
- File transfer support.
- Auto-away support.
- Blowfish encryption support.
- KDE Addressbook integration.
- On Screen Display for notifications.
- Configurable theming.
- Flood protection.
- Collaborative drawing (think "multiplayer KolourPaint").
- URL logger.
- Various bundled scripts, e.g. a "now playing" one.
- All releases in source form
- Retrieve and build the latest development code
- Distribution package information
Internet Relay Chat, IRC client, chat, communication, extragear