Un client IRC facile da usare
Konversation is a user-friendly Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client, giving you access to a large number of chat rooms dedicated to all manner of topics, including user support for KDE and most distributions. While ideally suited to users new to IRC, it also provides many powerful features for advanced IRC users, allowing you to gently grow your IRC chops during use. Tight integration with KDE, including support for connecting users in chat rooms to KDE Addressbook entries, makes for the best possible IRC experience for KDE workspace users.
- Facile gestione di identità utente IRC multiple.
- Connessioni a più server.
- Supporto SSL.
- Per-channel encoding settings for international users.
- Bookmarking support.
- File transfer support.
- Auto-away support.
- Blowfish encryption support.
- KDE Addressbook integration.
- On Screen Display for notifications.
- Configurable theming.
- Flood protection.
- Collaborative drawing (think "multiplayer KolourPaint").
- All releases in source form
- Grab and build the latest development code
- Distribution package information
Internet Relay Chat, client IRC, chat, comunicazione, extragear