Template:I18n/Language Navigation Bar
||Krecipes is a program that lets you to manage your recipes, create shopping lists, choose a recipe based on available ingredients and plan your menu/diet in advance.
- Creates a recipe database, using SQLite, MySQL or PostgreSQL, using a comfortable interface
- Recipes can be searched by name or by ingredients included or to be omitted
The Advanced Search Screen
- It's also possible to search on source, yield, preparation time, and several other criteria
- Recipes are entered an edited on a similar screen. Entry is speeded by the use of drop-down menus using text prediction
- Ingredients and instructions can be pasted in if a text file already exists
- Recipes can be printed for inclusion in scrapbooks, etc.
- Files can be imported from an existing Krecipes database
- As well as from MasterCook 4, 5 or 6, Meal-Master, RecipeML, Rezconf or “Now You're Cooking”
- It is also possible to export to many formats
- Backup and Restore of database is fully supported.
- A shopping list can be generated from selected recipes
- Nutrient values can be used to help you plan any diet
- You can search for recipes based on what you have in your store cupboard
- Conversion tables help you move between Americal measure and metric
This is only a very sketchy overview. There are many more features to be explored in the Handbook. The Project Page has links to Help and Discussion forums
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.