Dyna brush uses dynamic setting like mass and drag to draw strokes. The results are fun and random spinning strokes
To experiment more with this brush you can play with values in 'dynamic settings' section of the brush editor under Dyna Brush.
- Initial Width
- Intial size of the dab.
- How much energy there is in the satelite like movement.
- How close the dabs follow the position of the brush-cursor.
- Width Range
- How much the dab expands with speed.
- Size of the shape.
- Angle of the shape. Requires
active to work.
- Make a circular dab appear.
- Draws an extra circle between other circles.
- Connecting lines are drawn next to each other. The number boxes on the right allows you to set the spacing between the lines and how many are drawn.
- Draws a black polygon as dab.
- Draws the wireframe of the polygon.
- Paint Connection
- Draws the connection line.
This page was last modified on 31 March 2015, at 19:53. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.