A brush that draws wires using parameters, these wires always get more random and crazy over drawing distance. Gives very intricate lines best used for special effects.
- How many particles there's drawn.
- Opacity Weight
- The Opacity of all particles. Is influenced by the painting mode.
- Dx Scale (Distance X Scale)
- How much the horizontal cursor distance affects the placing of the pixel. Is unstable on negative values. 1.0 is equal.
- Dy Scale (Distance Y Scale)
- How much the vertical cursor distance affects the placing of the pixel. Is unstable on negative values. 1.0 is equal.
- Multiplies with the previous particle's position, to find the new particle's position.
- The higher, the higher the internal acceleration is, with the furthest away particle from the brush having the highest acceleration. This means that the higher iteration is, the faster and more randomly a particle moves over time, giving a messier result.
This page was last modified on 31 March 2015, at 18:22. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.