The Gradient tool is found in the Tools Panel. Left-Click dragging this tool over the active portion of the canvas will draw out the current gradient. If there is an active selection then, similar to the Fill tool, the paint action will be confined to the selection's borders.
- This will draw the gradient straight.
- This will draw the gradient from a center, defined by where you start the stroke.
- This will wrap the gradient around a center, defined by where you start the stroke.
- This will extend the gradient into infinity.
- This will repeat the gradient into one direction.
- This will repeat the gradient, alternating the normal direction and the reversed.
- Reverses the direction of the gradient.
- Antialias threshold
This page was last modified on 18 August 2015, at 09:55. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.