This tool, represented by a polygon with a dashed border, allows you to make a selection of a polygonal area point by point. Click where you want each point of the Polygon to be. Double click to end your polygon and finalize your selection area.
Hotkeys and Stickykeys
- R sets the selection to 'replace' in the tool options, this is the default mode.
- A sets the selection to 'add' in the tool options.
- S sets the selection to 'subtract' in the tool options.
- Shift+Z removes the last added point.
- Shift+Left-Mouse-Click sets the subsequent selection to 'add'. You can release the Shift key while dragging, but it will still be set to 'add'. Same for the others.
- Alt+Left-Mouse-Click sets the subsequent selection to 'subtract'.
- Ctrl+Left-Mouse-Click sets the subsequent selection to 'replace'.
- Shift+Alt+Left-Mouse-Click sets the subsequent selection to 'intersect'.
This page was last modified on 25 June 2015, at 13:16. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.