- Undoes the last action. Ctrl+Z
- Redoes the last undone action. Ctrl+shift+Z
- Cuts the selection or layer. Ctrl+X
- Copies the selection or layer. Ctrl+C
- This prevents semi-transparent areas from appearing on your cut pixels, making them either fully opaque or fully transparent.
- Same as
but then copying instead.
- Copy Merged
- Copies the selection over all layers. Ctrl+shift+C
- Pastes the copied buffer into the image as a new layer. Ctrl+V
- Paste into new image
- Pastes the copied buffer into a new image.
- Clear the current layer. DEL
- Fill with Foreground Colour
- Fills the layer or selection with the foreground colour.shift+backspace
- Fill with Background Colour
- Fills the layer or selection with the background colour. Backspace
- Fill with pattern
- Fills the layer or selection with the active pattern.
- Stroke Selected Shapes
- Strokes the selected vector shape with the selected brush.
This page was last modified on 9 July 2015, at 21:57. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.