Revision as of 21:39, 4 December 2017
- Fixed laps export feature.
- Implemented screen inhibition while a stopwatch is running.
- Fixed width of columns in the laps view.
- Updated translations.
- Fix build with ECM >= 5.31
- Prevent warning messagebox with kxmlgui >= 5.30
- Fix default size of Session dialog.
- Don't assume there are always sessions saved.
- Updated translations.
- Window size can now be restored (bug 361494)
- Fixed wrongly-enabled Save action (bug 352993)
- Fixed appereance of Lap View (bug 365101)
- Improved usability of dialogs.
- Moved toolbar to top position.
- Menubar is now hidden by default.
- Dropped statusbar.
- Fixed invisible main window with Qt 5.6
- Fixed default height of the Kronometer window (bug 351746)
- Port to Qt5 and KDE Frameworks 5
- New Breeze icons: app icon and start/pause/reset/lap icons
- Sessions persistence through a simple Session dialog, instead of XML files
- Improved the Settings dialog and removed useless settings
- Hours are now hidden by default, both in stopwatch time and laps times.
- Laps absolute times are now hidden by default
- Laps notes can now be hidden
- Pause running stopwatch if the OS is going to sleep (bug 349824)
- Cleaned up UI and visible string messages
- Stopwatch time format is automatically ovverridden when needed (bug 343130)
- Fixed bug 344714
- Laps can now be exported to the JSON format, but not anymore to XML
- Fixed Kronometer handbook not being shown from Help -> Kronometer Handbook
- Added manpage
- Development: added autotests
- UI cleanup in the Settings dialog (bug 343127)
- Removed the Ask On Exit option (bug 343126)
- Lap times format is no more ignored (bug 343128)
- Fixed wrong GPLv2 version in COPYING file
- Fixed error preventing the building of Opensuse RPM packages
- Laps annotations: now you can place a custom text note over a certain lap time
- Option to disable the laps feature and hide the lap button and table
- AppData support
- Fixed bug 338540
- Removed option to hide the statusbar, since it's a built-in KDE feature
- Small fix for digits appearance
- Upper toolbar is now correctly removed from the UI
- Latest lap time is now automatically selected
- Fixed bug 336904
- First release with localization in over 12 languages
- Major improvements in the stopwatch display UI
- Fixed critical bug with exotic fonts in the stopwatch display
- Removed the upper toolbar to make the UI less crowded. Those actions are always available in the
- Use the official KDE bugtracking system
- Minor layout fix in the settings dialog
- Fixed small bug that was preventing the compilation on old compilers
- Option to hide the statusbar from the main window
- Official documentation,
Kronometer Handbook now available in the Help menu
- Fixed window-modified placeholder (*) bug on stopwatch reset
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Export lap times to CSV (Comma Separated Values) format
- Export lap times to XML format
- First "stable" release of Kronometer
- Fixed the appereance of the laps table-widget
- Added tooltips in Settings dialogs
- Times saved on XML files instead of binary files
- Fixed bug on aborting a file opening
Edit menu with the ability to copy current stopwatch time to clipboard
- Color settings: choose stopwatch display background/text color
- Timer central display re-designed
- Now each time "slot" has its own display
- The displays are splittable between them
- Display time headers, which can be disabled from settings
- Initial implementation of times saving on binary files
- You can save a stopwatch frame (time and laps) to a file and resume it (open it) later
- Due to the new save toolbar (new/open/save/save as buttons), the old main toolbar is moved on the window bottom by default. If you don't like it, you can always move it by right-clicking on it
Kronometer menu, separating the save actions (
File menu) from the stopwatch actions
- Save settings. You can disable the dialog on application exit if there are unsaved times
- Now you can choose also the time format for lap times
- Font settings for timer display font
- Fixed general settings appereance, with a scrollable layout
- Initial implementantation of Kronometer settings dialog (
Settings -> Configure Kronometer...)
- Stopwatch time format settings: show or not show hours/minutes/seconds/tenths/hundredths/milliseconds
- Now you can resize time label and lap times table without resize the application window
- Lap recording feature
- Lap times sorting
- Panel-like look for time label
- Time format in statusbar
- Tooltip messages for labels in statusbar
- Switched install prefix from (cmake-default)
/usr/local to (KDE4-default)
.desktop file for KMenu integration
- First public and stable release
- Initial basic features: start, pause, resume and reset the stopwatch widget
- Basic KDE settings: toolbar/shortcuts configuration, statusbar visibility
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.