Documentation for Kubuntu
Brief overview of Kubuntu, Linux, KDE, and our place in the Ubuntu community
- Launchers to run applications and perform tasks
- Desktop customization, including plasmoids, fonts, themes, and handling multimedia files
- File management for organizing and working with files and folders
Adding extras to Kubuntu:
- Software management for installing and updating applications and software using a graphical application or the command line
- Handling repositories to install third party software
Details of the Software installed and available to you
How to contribute to Kubuntu
All forms of Kubuntu Support.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.