|Next-generation application launcher|
Lancelot is a powerful application launcher for KDE SC 4, developed by Ivan Čukić.
- Optional no-click interface
- Focus on usability
- Powerful search capabilities (based on KRunner)
- Smart layout of items
- High level of integration with the rest of Plasma
- Ability to add parts of the menu directly to the desktop or a panel. See Using the Shelf applet
- Breadcrumb bar for easier navigation
- Keyboard navigation
This page was last edited on 6 June 2011, at 05:17. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.