Il y a des listes de discussion KDE pour à peu près tous les goûts, en voici quelques unes.
General Help Lists
- kde-announce - announcements of new KDE SC releases, security announcements, and notification of new KDE applications (very low traffic). It is highly recommended that you subscribe to this list in addition to your choice of help lists. [subscribe to kde-announce] [archive of kde-announce]
- kde-cvs-announce - a read-only, low-traffic list for announcing KDE SC milestones, tagging and release reminders. All people with a KDE commit account are automatically subscribed to this list and there is no way to unsubscribe without also giving up your KDE commit account. Unsubscribe requests may be silently ignored.
- kde-linux - for users with questions about KDE software and/or Linux. [subscribe to kde-linux] [archive of kde-linux]
- kde-solaris - for users with questions about running KDE software on Sun Solaris [subscribe to kde-solaris] [archive of kde-solaris]
- kde-freebsd - for KDE users with questions about running KDE software on FreeBSD [subscribe to kde-freebsd] [archive of kde-freebsd]
- kde-windows - for KDE users with questions about running KDE software on Windows [subscribe to kde-windows] [archive of kde-windows]
- kde-nonlinux - for users with questions about running KDE software on other non-Linux systems such as *BSD, AIX, and Tru64. [subscribe to kde-nonlinux] [archive of kde-nonlinux]
Lists Dedicated to Applications
We list kdepim-users first because many KDE users depend on KMail to communicate with Mailing Lists. Apart from that, applications are listed alphabetically. You should also check pages dedicated to applications, where more addresses may be found.
- kdepim-users - for users of the KDE PIM applications (Kontact, KAddressBook, KMail, KOrganizer, KNode, ...) [subscribe to kdepim-users] [archive of kdepim-users]
- digiKam-users - digiKam - Digital Photo Management for the masses [subscribe to digiKam-users] [archive of digiKam-users]
- koffice- for users of the koffice suite (kword, karbon, krita, kivio etc...) [subscribe to koffice] [archive of koffice]
- kphotoalbum for discussion of all things relating to kphotoalbum - [subscribe to kphotoalbum] [archive of kphotoalbum]
- quanta - for users interested in the Quanta web development application [subscribe to quanta] [archive of quanta]
To Subscribe: Either use the above links and use the mailman interface, or send a mail to list-name[email protected] with subscribe your-email-address in the subject of the message. Please write your real email address instead of the plain your-email-address words, and the name of the list instead of the list-name words. Leave the body of the message empty. Do not include a signature or other stuff which might confuse the mail server which processes your request.
To Unsubscribe: Either use the above links and use the mailman interface, or send a mail to list-name[email protected] with unsubscribe your-email-address in the subject of the message. Please replace your-email-address with the email address you did use for the subscription, and list-name with the name of the list you subscribed to. Leave the body of the message empty. Do not include a signature or other stuff which might confuse the mail server which processes your request.
Notes: Please do not use HTML to send your request because it makes it difficult for our mail server to process your request. If the subscription address is identical to the address you are posting from you may omit the address in the subject line.
Contact addresses for developers can be found in the documentation of their individual applications.
Disclaimer The KDE Community consists of a loose affiliation of developers, writers, translators, artists and other contributors from around the world. Views expressed on the mailing lists are, unless explicitly stated otherwise, the views of the poster only, do not reflect the views of the KDE Community and may or may not reflect the views of other KDE contributors.
This list is only a partial list of all the mailing lists for KDE software. A complete list can be found on the mailman server.