Modify the content on an Existing Page
- Page Layout helps to standardise the look of pages
- Tool Box shows you wiki markup for the effect you need
- Typographical_Guidelines standardises markup for use in translation, either to official manuals (DocBook) or to other languages.
- Select the Edit tab
- You should see a preview of the page, and the edit box below it.
- Make your changes in the edit box
- Write a one-line summary of what you changed
- Hit the Preview button
- If you have included links, check how they display, and hover over them, checking the status line to see if they are going to take you to the intended location
- Save your work
Hints and Tips
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.