- Page Layout helps to standardise the look of pages
- Tool Box shows you wiki markup for the effect you need
- Typographical_Guidelines standardises markup for use in translation, either to official manuals (DocBook) or to other languages.
- Select the Edit tab
- You should see a preview of the page, and the Edit box below it.
- Make your changes in the Edit box
- Write a one-line summary of what you changed in the Summary box
- Hit the Preview button
- Check how the page looks like in the preview. If you have included links, hover over them and look at the status bar to see if they are going to take you to the intended location
- Click on Save page to save your work
Hints and Tips==
- You can experiment in the Sandbox page to familiarize yourself with page editing and the wiki markup,
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.