- Page Layout helps to standardise the look of pages
- Tool Box shows you wiki markup for the effect you need
- Typographical Guidelines standardises markup for use in translation, either to official manuals (DocBook) or to other languages.
- Select the Edit tab
- You should see a preview of the page, and the Edit box below it.
- Make your changes in the Edit box
- Write a one-line summary of what you changed in the Summary box
- Hit the Preview button
- Check how the page looks like in the preview. If you have included links, hover over them and look at the status bar to see if they are going to take you to the intended location
- Click on Save page to save your work
|NEVER add new translate section tags (which look like <--T:18-->). The software will do everything necessary with tags, and manually changing them will break the system. If you are adding markup for the first time, please read the Edit Markup page and the typographical guidelines|
Hints and Tips
- You can experiment in the Sandbox page to familiarize yourself with page editing and the wiki markup,
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.