This page lays out the sections that we would like to see in an ideal page. You should aim to get as many of the sections into your page as is practicable.
You should use the Toolbox page in conjunction with this.
The i18n language bar previously used does not work with TranslateWiki. Please do not use it. A new language bar will be created by the first translation being prepared.
|A two-cell table containing a header, laid out as|
|An image chosen as representing the application||A brief description of the application's role|
- A brief feature list, under a heading, and consisting of bullet points
- One or more heading giving more in-depth information about using the application
- Screenshots to illustrate the above, whenever feasible. These will usually be thumbnails, clickable for enlargement.
Optional sections - sometimes easier added later * A Hints and Tips section - short tips to increase productivity * Either A short Troubleshooting section or a link to another page for Troubleshooting
- A sentence including a link to any external Project Page
- Links to any other useful internal or externals pages.
Finally, as the last item on the page, include a Category statement. The category will normally be the name of the Applications list that points to your page, e.g. applications listed under Applications/Office would show the statement [[Category:Office]]