The view selector
The View Selector is a docker that normally sits in the left edge of your workspace. It can be shown or hidden by toggling the menu item.
The View Selector has two main functions; to enable you to select the view you want to work with, and to select the schedule from which project data is fetched.
The Views are organized into Categories to make them easier to find:
- Editors contains all views you need to use to define your project.
- Views contains views you will normally use to inspect your scheduled project.
- Execution contains views suitable for use during execution of your project.
- Reports contains views for reports generation.
The view selector is configurable to enable you to tailor it for a particular project.
- Move a view with drag-and-drop.
- Rename a view or category by selecting .
- Remove a view or category by selecting .
- Add a view to a new or an existing category by selecting .