|Manage projects with Plan|
Plan is a project management application. It is intended for managing moderately large projects with multiple resources.
- Different types of task dependencies and timing constraints
- Scheduling of tasks according to network and resource availability
- Rescheduling from the current state of the project
- Comparison with original schedule
- Flexible entry of task progress
- Detailed progress report
- User interface optimized for keyboard entry
- Customizable views and editors
- Tasks can be organized in a work breakdown structure
- Resources can be arranged in a resource breakdown structure
- managing of costs in a costs breakdown structure
Plan also comes with a companion; PlanWork that is designed to assist with work flow and information flow during execution of the project.
Hints, Tips and Tutorials
This tutorial was made for KPlato but it is still valid for Plan:
Engineering To Order project tutorial is a step-by-step walk-through setting up and executing a project using KPlato.