- 1 Change the audio output when connecting new devices
- 2 Une barre latérale de type Windows Vista avec une horloge et les nouvelles
- 3 Using Multiple Plasma Themes
Change the audio output when connecting new devices
If you want audio to automatically switch to HDMI when plugging in a new device, do the following:
- Open the volume system settings module - go to the advanced tab - check "Automatically switch all running streams when a new output becomes available"
Une barre latérale de type Windows Vista avec une horloge et les nouvelles
Once again, the proof that KDE software can do at least as much as Windows...
Créer un panneau
- Right-click on the desktop
- Click on
- Click on the of this panel
- Drag and drop the panel to a side of the screen clicking and holding on
- Configure the height and width as you wish, but keep quite wide to be able to display the widgets in it
Ajouter des widgets
- Still in the panel click
- Add the widget and the or widget
Hide the panel
- Click on
- Click on the option
Using Multiple Plasma Themes
The Plasma workspace allows users to create customized themes whose widgets can be themed using multiple themes. For example, it is possible to have the Taskbar be themed using Oxygen, to have the clock be themed using Aya, and much more customization, allowing you to pick the best plasma themes for each object.
Set up "(Customized)" Theme
Here you can choose what theme is used for different objects in the Plasma workspace. Configure them to your pleasure (it often helps to test each individual plasma element by applying the entire theme to your desktop first) and press.
Appliquer un thème "(Utilisateur)"
At this point, the workspace settings dialog should list a Plasma theme entitled (Customized). This is the theme mashup that you have created. Select it and hit.